Fake Artist Companion
A web app to replace the gamemaster when playing A Fake Artist Goes to New York.
- Enter the number of players on the first screen and press play.
- Each player privately selects their number and views the prompt word.
- One player is secretly chosen as “Fake” so does not know the prompt word.
- Players take it in turn to add to a drawing until each player has drawn two times.
- All players vote on who the fake was.
- If the fake is not chosen correctly they win.
- If the fake is chosen correctly but they guess the prompt word the fake wins, otherwise the other players win.